Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zoo Progress


This is my final billboard. I converted everything to CMYK and played around with adjustment filters. I added the zoo logo with drop shadows and stroke and added warming filters to the jaguar. 

3 DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS

This is the progress I've made thus far. I cropped the picture so its just the head of the ruin and I added filters, changed the highlights and brightness, as well as added multi-colored paw prints.



This is my composition with a different background of the tropical rainforest. I like it, but to make it unique to the Tulsa zoo, I want to have the ruin in there for sure.




This is the composition I started out with. I thought that having a tropical background plus the ruin image would work, but its too busy for a billboard. I added bright colored paw prints and removed the outline of the ruin picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment