Monday, January 14, 2013

About Me!

Hello! 



I am an Arts Management and Film major. I am taking this course for the required advertising certificate and also because I think it is important to learn. I took photography in high school and throughly enjoyed it- we learned some basic photoshop skills. All I can remember is layering and the 'magnetic lasso.' So, my current knowledge of Photoshop on a scale of 1-10 is perhaps a 2. By the end of this class, I hope to learn how to use Photoshop efficiently because I think it will be very useful in my future career paths and internships. Right now I am interning at Circle Cinema, so I think taking photoshop concurrently will help me with my job of making/distributing flyers and working the Wordpress of their website. One goal I have for this class is to artistically be able to blend images and create interesting designs. I own a MacBook Pro and love to use FinalCut Pro, and hopefully I will like Photoshop as well. I am inspired by all kinds of photography and images- I think there's beauty in everything and I get a lot of inspiration from my blog on Tumblr.

I look forward to taking this class! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment